Send Elder Z. Montgomery an email.

zachariah.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Drop Elder Montgomery a line

Elder Zachariah S. Montgomery
Utah Salt Lake City South Mission
8060 S 615 E
SANDY, UT 84070

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I'm kind of bike less right now..

Jan 12th 2015 letter

New year's is good didn't do much but had a zone meeting for 3 hours. Wow mother it sounds like you are going to be working a lot soon. So what is going on with me right now hmm... Our area is doing good we don't have anyone that we are specifically teaching but it's good um I'm kind of bike less right now it got stolen from the church house yesterday but I'm okay because there is opposition in all things so something good is going to come out of it I have no doubt about that. Transfers are mid February.. Elder G is good nothing much going on right now. There really isn't any snow here it has all melted the cold isn't that bad right now so it's going to be a hot summer. The leather gloves are great but I have to double up on gloves when I am riding a bike because of the wind. father's Navy P-coat is AMAZING it really keeps me warm. Mother I love you just wanted to tell you that. 
I haven't but oh well. Mother don't let peeps die before I get home if you can help it. The bike I am riding from the office is a good one no need to worry about that. I am staying warm no need to worry about that. My week was okay not to much going on right now in the work so we are really trying hard to get the members to work with us. I do miss the Leon's and she really does like to bake and she's really good at it too. I haven't ran into Elder Bowcutt's family recently because my area is tiny so I don't get to leave to often. But what I have learned this week is patience. One of the greatest examples of a person having patience is Joseph Smith when he was in Liberty Jail and was there for 6 months(I think that's right) but the Lord gives us all of the trials for us specifically because the specific trials we get are there to help us become like Christ. So as we learn patiene we shall learn to endure all things and we must remember that this life is just a short time here on this Earth. 
I love you and hope you have a good week emailing is being cut short for me this week so it's all good. 
Elder Montgomery 

Jan 19th 2015 Letter

I am sure Katie is so over basketball because she tell's me all the time. Wow that sounds pretty interesting. I miss Coach Seay's he is a great man. And he's so funny too. Wow that is great to hear about the Basketball teams doing well. How was Lanier Land? Don't worry mother we don't have any of those here. I know peeps isn't doing well but use your magic skills mother haha. Wow those work hours of yours are pretty early. Utah is doing well i don't mind it here. I called that police number and it didn't work so I don't know what was going on so I went to sister Seastrands and filed a police report with her help. The work is coming a long a lot better. We picked up 3 new investigators this week. It was a pretty good week. We picked up a guy named N and I think he is pretty solid just from the way he payed attention in the lesson yesterday. I am super excited for him and if you remember the kid J I was teaching in Riverton? He got baptized this last Saturday and he asked me to be a witness and speak. So Saturday was really fun. There is no snow on the ground right now. But it is still cold. My favorite thing to eat is Pizza or Pupusas. I do get fed everyday so no need to worry about that. I didn't get to temple square I wanted to just didn't have anybody to teach at that time. My comp hmm.  He's pretty cool. Have fun renovating the house. 
Love you too Elder Montgomery 

No comments:

Post a Comment