Send Elder Z. Montgomery an email.

zachariah.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Drop Elder Montgomery a line

Elder Zachariah S. Montgomery
Utah Salt Lake City South Mission
8060 S 615 E
SANDY, UT 84070

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

"I Belong to the Church of Weed"

That is freaking hilarious about his first campout and the Coyotes. 
Yeah I know who you are talking about so sis Hoferitzas mom right?  
That's great that you scared the guys off so the missionaries bikes didn't get stolen. 
Guess what I lost 7lbs in the MTC if I haven't told you already. 
What kind of sick is Austin? 
Utah is good! People try and give us money but we are like we can only except food and yeah so they get us food. I got the helmet. The budgeting is fine i buy all of the super cheap stuff and get bread and cereal and that's it so I have extra money to go out to eat most of the time. 
We got 2 NEW investigators yesterday and we had been fasting and praying for them too. Horray!
So my message this week will  be about fasting because let me tell you fasting works. We had been struggling the past few weeks to find anyone to teach. No one would open the door and no one wanted to talk to us. It was hard. So then we started praying that we would meet someone or just have the opportunity to talk to anyone really. And Saturday, we had the opportunity to talk to some people they just we not interested. So we fasted that we would just be able to talk to someone and get just one new investigator. So we are going through Sunday like we always do and we got to talk to some people. They were interested and we taught them the first lesson and the accepted the invitation to be baptized. But I know that fasting works and that it is a great way to come closer to the Lord as well. Oh mother I am fed every single day and the food is super good.
Best line we've heard while knocking doors.
"I belong to the church of weed"

Freaking Hilarious.
Con amor
Elder Montgomery 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Keep up the posts, I love reading about your experiences!

    ReplyDelete