Send Elder Z. Montgomery an email.

zachariah.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Drop Elder Montgomery a line

Elder Zachariah S. Montgomery
Utah Salt Lake City South Mission
8060 S 615 E
SANDY, UT 84070

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Utah is Nice.

I did get them the packages and I loved them. They were Swedish fish and guess what else? an Idaho spud. Haha! OH Papa Steve. Utah is nice. The weather is not nearly as good as Mexico's though. But it is starting to cool off so it's starting to feel a lot nicer. 
The investigators are good. Last P-day we got 6 new ones!!!. The M family and S family. Both are great but I especially love the M family, they are amazing. And they are open to hear the gospel. 
Well we went hiking the other day as a zone and we played volleyball for 3 hours last Pday. The people here a scrubs at volleyball. It is transfer week and I had a dream that our area was being split in a half and Elder T had a dreams that he was sent to West Jordan. I think I will stay here I don't know about Elder T though. I can understand a little bit more of church,not much though. It depends on who is speaking. 
The closest temple is Oquirrh Mountain temple. What is wrong with Austin I understand eating healthy, but really no cake? He's crazy!!
Con Amor,
Elder Montgomery


No comments:

Post a Comment