Send Elder Z. Montgomery an email.

zachariah.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Drop Elder Montgomery a line

Elder Zachariah S. Montgomery
Utah Salt Lake City South Mission
8060 S 615 E
SANDY, UT 84070

Friday, September 5, 2014

We Live in House that is very Similar to Papa Steve's House.

We are both still here. This week was good we don't have anyone progressing or new or lessons but it's all good it will come eventually. Fun things? Hmm nothing just doing the Lords work I work out twice a day though I don't want to get fat, but I'm still gaining weight. I'm almost positive it's not fat I'm gaining all the muscle back from surgery and the weight loss in the CCM and I'm getting even broader go figure. Taco time ruins the stomach mother!  haha! I'm trying to eat really healthy. I'm turning into father, eating oatmeal and fruit and healthy bread. Are you kidding me that's NOT FAIR that's the reason he was sent home for sure to baptize those two little kids. So the house we live in is very similar to Papa Steve's house. It even smells and looks (house and yard) like it too. Please send me videos of Katie I would love to see how she is doing. How about if I send you a sim card you send me yours full of videos of Katie spiking or blocking as well as Mad-I too. She has she gotten even better. Does she hit harder than me yet?
I gave a talk yesterday on the 5th article of faith. It went well, I think. Everyone after ward came up to us and told us that we were inspired as we gave our talks. But what I learned as I studied this article of faith was that all of us have been called to do the Lord's work.  It doesn't matter if you are bishop or a teacher in Sunday school. Whatever calling you have been called to do, do it with all of your diligence, because when we do this we will then be exalted. We will be judged according to our works, so if we give it our all we will all be okay. The bishop has the keys and authority to receive revelation for the ward and to call members to callings. And because of this when we get our callings we should look at it as the Lord calling us because He has. It's through the Bishop that this happens. And also all of those who have entered into the baptisimal covenant has covenanted to to missionary work. yeah those are my thoughts for the week
Con amor
elder Montgomery 
tell papa Steve and aunt Adie thank you please

No comments:

Post a Comment