Send Elder Z. Montgomery an email.

zachariah.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Drop Elder Montgomery a line

Elder Zachariah S. Montgomery
Utah Salt Lake City South Mission
8060 S 615 E
SANDY, UT 84070

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Week has been AMAZING!!!

 I am going to the temple next week. So my P-day will be Tuesday. Any names you want me to do? That is great that you are going to the temple though. I wish I could go at least once a week.
We picked up two new investigators this week. Both of them are super solid. We were going by some less active houses and the Mom opened the door and said I want you to teach my daughter. V is her name she has come to church twice now and is reading the BOM and she really likes the idea of eternal families. There is also J who is her cousin. Both of them are from Honduras. Both are very solid and so far neither of them have any concerns. We took them to temple square yesterday. It was gorgeous. I want to be sealed in the SLC temple now or San Diego, either one would be great. But we taught them the plan of salvation yesterday at temple square and the spirit was so thick. It really solidified the both of them. She is excited for her baptism now. Her's is on the 27th and his is on the 28th.  I love these guys so much. I love seeing how the gospel is blessing their lives. Pray that they keep strong please. I would call his mom but I am literally filled up for every day each day of the month so I will call her when we have an opening but I told Elder B to tell his mom that. 
I played basketball with the investigator(actor) from the Best Two Years movie last P-day. He's almost my height and he's pretty good. But he is the Bishop of the YSA ward. There are 25 sets of Spanish missionaries, I think not sure though. Well I am in Spanish assignment so there aren't as many Latino members. 
I did and thank you for the package I loved it and did you tell Aunt Adie and Papa Steve that I said thank you because I don't have their email address. But I loved the letter that you guys sent I will be sending another letter soon probably 2 to 3 weeks. So people say the Spanish is coming, but ehh I don't know. But I do have a talk in the Spanish ward this week... That should be fun. 
My message this week is listen to the small promptings of the Holy Ghost. Most of the time as missionaries we don't really realize that we are being prompted to go and do something or go and talk to someone we just do it. But the way we found V was by knocking on a member's house and asking for referrals. She told us that she wasn't sure the family across the street was members. Well we both already knew the family and they are less active( about to be reactivated) so we didn't really feel like going by. But then we thought about it for a few seconds and we thought to ourselves we should go see them (it was 9 so we were going home). So we stop by and V's mom is there and tell us that she wan't us to teach here Daughter. And I know that this was a small prompting because we were supposed to be at home at 9 and we just decided to knock this last door and now we have to amazing people that we are teaching. I know that if we follow the guidance of the Holy Ghost we will never become lost. We must always be worthy to have the Holy Ghost to guide us. 
Have a good week
Con amor
Elder Montgomery 

No comments:

Post a Comment