Send Elder Z. Montgomery an email.

zachariah.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Drop Elder Montgomery a line

Elder Zachariah S. Montgomery
Utah Salt Lake City South Mission
8060 S 615 E
SANDY, UT 84070

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 13th. Did Not Get Transferred.

I didn't get transferred. My new companion is Elder B he has 9 weeks left in the mission so it looks like I am going to be the one that kills him. Elder T went to Kerns and he is now a Zone leader on bike haha. My comp is from Rhode Island he is fluent in Spanish his family is from Guatemala. Nope didn't get to baptize J. The baptism fell through... He was super solid for the whole time that we were teaching him and the day of his Baptism we go by his house and we ask him how he is doing and he straight up says I don't want to get baptized he said that he doesn't believe which is weird because he knew a lot from the scriptures but that was a long day had to cancel a lot of stuff and I was pretty disappointed. We tract so much in this area it's crazy. It's known as the hardest area in the whole mission for Spanish Elders but we are still going strong here.  
You in the Primary Presidency? well that's a change is father still the ward Clerk haha?. NOO NOT ADDI. That's soo sad mother. Where is the cancer at in her body?
I have seen Meet the Mormons and wow that's a great movie when it come's out on DVD can you please send it to me it's fantastic. I do remember the bishop and I swore that I had seen him before now it all makes sense. Well I wont be able to email you if I do get it today but have a great week mother
I love you
Elder Montgomery 
mother do I have to write a spiritual message every week it's hard and yeah haha I love this area but all I can say is don't be complacent with where you are in life you can always become better. That's what I have noticed about the area I am in. It's hard. I come home so tired at night and we tract all day. But it's through these efforts that we will be blessed. But I don't want to be complacent because once you become complacent you stop growing and when you stop growing in the gospel then you start losing the gospel so you can be happy but not complacent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment