Send Elder Z. Montgomery an email.

zachariah.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Drop Elder Montgomery a line

Elder Zachariah S. Montgomery
Utah Salt Lake City South Mission
8060 S 615 E
SANDY, UT 84070

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

less active work in the area.

I am doing great so far. We are beginning to do a lot of less active work in the area. The Bishop wasn't sure how many people in the area are actually still in the area so we are going to help him out by finding out if they live in the area. But so far it's working out great the Less active's we have found have kids that aren't baptized.  So yesterday we finally got in contact with this Less active lady that we had been going by. We have been trying to go by them for a month and we finally got in contact with them she has two son's that aren't baptized and she wants us to come by today. She is super happy to have us come by today. I think it's amazing how well she responded to us.  I learned about repentance and the Atonement. But also about the enabling power of the Atonement. 
The area is good we do tracting all day everyday but our efforts will pay off soon enough. No investigators yet but like I said we are looking for people to teach they are just really good at hiding haha so right now we are just doing a lot of less active work helping the Bishop out.  I bet Austin if just living it up on Ted's couch in the basement. I think that it might be here but I'm not sure I find out around 1 if your package got here or not. I don't have any pictures to send I'm in the same area and nothing has changed but you do get pictures from the L's right? 
Have a good week mother
Con amor 
Elder Montgomery 



No comments:

Post a Comment