Send Elder Z. Montgomery an email.

zachariah.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Drop Elder Montgomery a line

Elder Zachariah S. Montgomery
Utah Salt Lake City South Mission
8060 S 615 E
SANDY, UT 84070

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tres Leche is Now My Favorite Cake

That doesn't surprise me at all but man let me tell you Brother and Sister L can cook. Brother Leon is Mexican and Sister Leon is white as you could probably tell. But She can bake like no other her tres leche cake is literally to die for you would love it. Oh and tres leche is now my favorite cake it's fantastic. I can see why you love it so much.
 Poor Peeps!  is she better?. I love the picture of Peeps a lot and the Gnome. I haven't put it up yet but I have it very close to me. So what exactly are you doing to the Kitchen? What is changing about it? 
The Baptism was AMAZING now I know what everyone was talking about. It is such a great feeling. And I was so happy for V. 
Nope I don't get to go to General Conference this time but most likely next time I can go. I ride my bike evey day but I was told when it gets super cold that I can't ride it. I will most likely need gloves in a month. No wrecks yet but the Utah drivers are AWFUL they run the red lights so much it's crazy. 
Nothing new with me yet but we have two on date for the 11th and 12th both are reading the BOM and have both gone to Church so they are both progressing. Hopefully I stay in this area to see them Baptized. I don't know the names of the food but yeah those Mexican restaurants back home got nothing on this cooking. I am starting to like fry sauce now it's pretty good. 
Love you too
Elder Montgomery






Oh we did and I loved every moment of it. My week was good I'm tired but that is to be expected.  Tell smelly duck to email me he hasn't in about 2 months. And Let me tell you that is all that matters. This is true most of us are just going through the motions and as much as we would like to think that we are progressing we really aren't progressing as fast we should be. The important thing is to remember that the calling you have first is to watch and protect the family to provide for them. Then is your church calling. Your callings are your sacred duty. You have been called of God to be a father (and a good one at that) :) but also as the clerk. When you truly magnify both of these callings then you are beginning to progress.  My week went by pretty quickly can you already believe it it's been about 4 months now and around Christmas it will be about 8 months.
Love you
Elder Montgomery 



Please note in being respectful to others privacy I have shaded out faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment