Send Elder Z. Montgomery an email.

zachariah.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Drop Elder Montgomery a line

Elder Zachariah S. Montgomery
Utah Salt Lake City South Mission
8060 S 615 E
SANDY, UT 84070

Friday, November 21, 2014

Getting Transferred.







I don't need to eat any more mother I'll tell you that. We get fed enough here. But I am super tired all them time even while I am writing you this email my eyes are drooping haha. I'm not doing an Austin at least I don't think I am haha. This is transfer week for me we find out on Tuesday so that's Exciting. I don't really know what is happening but I have a feeling that our area is going to be White Washed soon. At least it wouldn't surprise me at all.
 I wish I could help Addi but I know that the Lord has something in store for her and her family. Every soul is precious in the eyes of the Lord. 
Right know I need a good pair of gloves and maybe a scarf. It got really cold out of no where here. It went form the 70's to 14 degrees in a week. WHAT"S UP WITH THAT? haha. 
The reactivation is going good for the total of this transfer we reactivated 8 people. The ward is getting a lot bigger. And I mean when I first came in we were barely hitting 100 and now we are over 120 every week. V is golden she went and did baptism's for the dead this last Wednesday. It was a good experience. 
We are planning on going over to the Leon's for Thanksgiving but we will most likely stop by quite a few houses there. Oh I wish I could eat there food I really miss southern home cooked meals. The Utah food is okay, it needs more spice.  
I bet Primary is way more interesting I bet you get some good stories in there.
But it truly does make me sad when I see one of my brothers or sister reject to hear this message. I brings me so much happiness and I know that it can bless them. I'm just worried for the people. But recently I have felt something has been missing from our work recently. I don't know what it is but I am earnestly praying for the Lords help so that he me help us. But one thing that I learned in my study this week is that he really does love us. He is our father he knew us before we came to this Earth and he loves us all equally. I have been struggling to find out how it is that he can have an infinite love for us.  And then I thought of my father I can't even begin to comprehend the love that he has for me but I know that he does by the way that he shows it to me. How much more must our heavenly father love us. It truly is amazing. But I have struggled to understand why does he love me. I have had that question for a while and I am still working on solving it. But as I have been out here I have realized he does listen to our prayers and that is one of the many ways that he shows his love for us. That and humbling us we we need it. I still want to learn about this. I love you mother and all of our family.
Have a good week
Love 
Elder Montgomery 

No comments:

Post a Comment