Send Elder Z. Montgomery an email.

zachariah.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Drop Elder Montgomery a line

Elder Zachariah S. Montgomery
Utah Salt Lake City South Mission
8060 S 615 E
SANDY, UT 84070

Monday, November 3, 2014

Stake Swap and a New Suit and Shoes

Oh good what was your favorite video that you liked. Oh exercise is so difficult in the mission but one of our members is a personal trainer and he want's to try a program out on us for about a month so we are going to start doing that with him. The weather is warmer here that it is in Georgia right now. There is snow on the mountain right now but not that much. My companion is good we get along I still miss elder Tamacas I saw him last Monday and gave him a huge hug and it was pretty funny. Seriously Austin's been home for 2 months he needs to get back out. You had better not get rid of Buddy not until I get home because I love him, but I would rather have Peeps than Buddy. Make sure she works out and gets plenty of food and keep her Healthy. I love you have a great week and send me my memory card back soon 
Su favorito hijo,
Elder Montgomery 

Stake Swap and a new suit and shoes. Oh I didn't swap anything, I got the suit and everything for free the suit is almost custom fit, but it needs to be a little longer in the legs and arms just a tad. I need a tailor for it.  I also tpok a bunch of Hawaiian shirts too. I love those shirts. You can download it onto the computer if you want I don't care just leave me some pictures on it.  That honestly doesn't surprise me that Katie asked that about "how is Nick Saban?" but wow. Yeah the Leon's showed me some pictures of that. Hey I had a dream that you were pregnant with TWINS and that Austin is coming to my mission. Yeah there is some snow here but it's only on the Mountains. We just stopped by the Leon's yesterday for some meatloaf. They do feed us quite a bit.  The reactivation is going really well they ward is growing a lot bigger since we have started doing that. MATT IS ENGAGED!!!!!! Did he bring her home yet have you met her? 

Have a good week,
Elder M

No comments:

Post a Comment