Send Elder Z. Montgomery an email.

zachariah.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Drop Elder Montgomery a line

Elder Zachariah S. Montgomery
Utah Salt Lake City South Mission
8060 S 615 E
SANDY, UT 84070

Monday, December 15, 2014

The Ghetto is a Paradise for a Missionary

It's about time that he got back out in the field he has been home for to long now. Mother being in the Ghetto is a paradise for a missionary but it is nice to be in nice areas not going to lie. So we helped our Land Lord put up her Christmas tree and we decorated it. We did it as a service for he because she was having a hard time with it. It's just a little one but still I love it. We do live in an elderly sisters basement and it is just the two of us down there. Yeah that is one of the things I think is a little annoying about being in one of the Salt Lake Missions is that we all have our mail sent to the mission office and the Zone Leaders go and pick it up. My companion is from North Carolina and mother let me tell you being with him my Southern accent is finally coming out and it's not on purpose either haha the sad thing is that we know for a fact that one of us is being transferred in a couple days.  President is putting all of the Zone leaders back together this next transfer and he said he is going to have me lead an area and put me with an Elder that is struggling. SO this should be a different transfer. I haven't been to Temple Square yet you have to bring an investigator to go. That would have been great if I ran into Aunt Adie and her crew though. It did snow yesterday but it has all melted and it's bare again. Kind of sad really in my opinion. I am being fed well no need to worry about me mother I won't turn into Austin. Um it has happened to me but not in the street more like in Restaurants and stores does that happen but it doesn't happen all that often. Mother I will be sending a letter out today I promise and It will be two pages long at least so don't worry. Excellent win for Utah. That's great to hear that both sports teams are doing well. So what's going on right now hmmm well transfers are this Wed. We had interviews with president this last Thursday and they went well. I enjoyed it. Um we bike a lot and I love it and I don't because of the wind mainly. We don't have a mission Christmas party we are going to have a devotional though. U'm I don't speak to them very often at all but I email President every week. Well I found out Elder Maruyama is literally in the zone right next to mine. He's in the west and I'm right next to him and I ran into missionary's that know him so that's COOL. Have a good week I'll right you a spiritual message in the letter I send you. Love you
Elder Montgomery 

No comments:

Post a Comment