Send Elder Z. Montgomery an email.

zachariah.montgomery@myldsmail.net

Drop Elder Montgomery a line

Elder Zachariah S. Montgomery
Utah Salt Lake City South Mission
8060 S 615 E
SANDY, UT 84070

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Alive and Well in Riverton Utah

 What city do you live and serve in? I am in Riverton and Bluffdale


Are you in a Spanish ward? I am in the Riverton 22nd Spanish ward.

Are you on a bike, car or walking? I do all three

Who is your comp and where is he from? Elder T. is from California by way of El Salvador

Did you get your suitcase and your big package? Yes I did. Thank you.

Do you live in a members home? We do. Most missionaries around here do.

Are you being fed? Everyday
Do you cover a ward or a stake? I cover 8 Stakes.

Any baptisms haha?? LOL. Not yet.

I love Peeps sooooo much oh we saw a kitten yesterday just outside so we picked it up and loved on it. My address will be the mission address. We don't use our physical address like Austin's mission does. So write to me at the address posted on the blog.
Yeah time does fly I hit two months in two weeks from today. I love my companion his name is Elder T he is a native Spanish speaker but he also speaks really good English. I do speak Spanish but I can't understand it at all. Um so we had church yesterday... I didn't understand anything haha but elder T says that my Spanish has already improved with in the past few days. The mission president is amazing I love him so much. He is a lot like you dad but a little more spiritual. The members love me and can you believe it I'm the tallest person in the ward. Elder T says my problem is that I say my Spanish like I would in English but in reality it should be vice versa so I need reverse the way I say things. 
People pay for my food here you don't even know how weird that is and to be surrounded my Mormons too. It is awesome. 
 Yeah I guess I think I might be growing because my knees hurt quite a bit. 

So Ill give you the spiritual message ! In my morning study today I was studying on the Holy Ghost. And I was reading in the Ensign and the scriptures and this is what I found out. We must always be striving to look for the guidance of the Holy Ghost in our lives.  Even if we can not see it always be looking for it because I promise that it is there. But you must also be living and following the commandments that God has given us. Even though we say the spirit is a still small voice most people receive a feeling of peace or warmth. God does answer our questions if we ask with sincere intent. We just have to have our lives in line with the gospel so that we can be guided by the Holy Ghost. I know that this is true. I have nothing else to say other than I love you guys and have a good week
Con Amor,
Elder Montgomery

Pres. and Sis. Chambers with Elder Montgomery (mission Pres.)

The missionaries that arrived in the mission with Elder Montgomery. Three only came from the Mexico CCM.

 And of course goofing off with his comp. Elder T. You have to know that Zach is THRILLED to get shaved ice. It is one of his favorites!!

1 comment:

  1. The people in your ward area and stake area are soooo blessed to have you there with them. :)

    ReplyDelete